There are 2 ways to check a status of your order.
1. Login in to your online account through our website at https://www.baysingers.com/login. Once you’ve logged in, click on the person icon in the top right corner of the website. Then click on “User Profile” and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to view your order history.
2. If you do not have an online account, please call our sales team at (800) 634-1944 or (316) 262-5663, and they can provide you with any order details you need.
For any questions, please call (800) 634-1944 or (316) 262-5663.
Baysingers accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Terms for Department and Corporate Accounts.
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. If the item was a special order or custom made it may be ineligible for return.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Baysingers Uniforms and Equipment
430 E. Central Ave.
Wichita, Kansas 67202
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10%-25% restocking fee depending on the item, this will be deducted from your refund. If the item is a stock item we may be able to waive the restocking fee but that will be on a case by case basis. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your item is in new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color provided the item has not been altered or customized. You are responsible for paying the return shipping.
By placing an online order, the site creates an account that allows you to track your.
Our sales staff works diligently to respond to all online requests within 24 hours of receipt. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (316) 262-5663 or (800) 634-1944.
If you are a tax exempt organization please contact our team, at email@example.com, or call us at (316) 262-5663 or (800) 634-1944, and we will get you set up to order.
We do not have all of the products we sell on our public site, and only the products approved by your department or company will show in your customer site. Please contact our sales team to inquire about products or services on shown on the website. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (316) 262-5663 or (800) 634-1944.
Safe and secure storage of your firearm is one of your most important responsibilities.
Here are four ways to tell you need new shoes just by looking at them.
Proper storage and frequent inspection of your vest can help you maintain the life of your armor.